This is an unexpected move that I was not ready for...
As I sit here looking at all the boxes around I feel my anxiety starting to rise in the pit of my stomach. This makes me want to just throw my hands up and lay down in my bed with the covers over my head. This overwhelming feeling that encompasses me and the questions that arise of:
- How many boxes do I need?
- Where is the Packing tape?
- Where did all this paper come from?
- How will I fit everything into these boxes?
- What items will go into storage?
- What items will go with us?
- and the list goes on and on............
There is a different level of anxiety that comes with moving and being able to understand how to manage this is important. Some of the things that I did to ease my anxiety were to:
1. To stop, drop everything and lay in my bed
2. Turn off all distractions (t.v., music, electronic devices)
3. Listen to gospel music
4. Read my bible
These are all things that help me to calm that uneasiness and gives me a calmness over my body. Moving can be positive and negative depending on what is happening in your life. I am grateful that this move is a positive one for me and my family. I encourage you to always keep things in perspective as it relates to your life and when you have a question about why something is happening to you always consult with the only source "GOD".
With all this being said "Dig Deeper than you ever have before"
Thank you for your comments!